WEEK 68: September 30, 2019 “COW TONGUE!”

I ATE COW TONGUE YESTERDAY AND IT WAS GREAT!!! (She said it was weird feeling taste buds on her taste buds.)
So this week was REALLY GREAT!!!!

So we had a huge miracle with MARLACI!!! So this week we met her son, Douglas. We started talking to him and we saw a huge desire that he had to be baptized. We invited and he ACCEPTED!!! We also met the grandson of Marlaci who went to church also the next day!! They are a super special family and we had a lot of super spiritual experiences with them this week. They are progressing super well and we are super excited.

This week I also saw a huge need for foundational help here in the ward. So I am making a lot of plans and putting them in action to help with the basic problems that are here. The members here have a ton of potential and we really want to work with them to be able to see the miracles in their own ward here in Bage. I have fire in my bones and I am gonna change the world (only the ward Tiáraju in Bage in Rio Grande do Sul but its fine.) I am super excited to work here and to be a missionary.

Otherwise, this week we got lost a ton and talked to everyone on the street and prayed a lot and it’s going great!!! I am so stoked.

I want to challenge you guys to read Alma 7 this week. In preparation for the General Conference. This chapter is the giant testimony of an ancient prophet and you can read it and prepare to hear the testimony of the living prophet.

com amor,
Sister Hammond
My district in Bage!!! 

RUNNING EVERY DAY!!!!! 

Me and my love Sister Do Vale!!!!

My beloved area

We ate AÇAÍ!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts