WEEK 53: June 17, 2019




just a cool place (I guess she didn't notice the garbage in the water!)
This week was good!! We had transfers and guess who has 6 more weeks in Capão do Leão!!! ME!!!! With Sister Mahoney!! WHOO HOO!!!

This week we had a little miracle. I don’t know what it is with the first vision but everyone has been crying this week!!! So we found Cecilia. She LOVED our lesson and went that night to a BBQ activity of the group and LOVED IT! But the other miracle was her cousin! He is living in the same place as her and came to the activity. HE IS ALREADY BAPTIZED AND IS A RECENT CONVERT THAT COULD GET THE PRIESTHOOD HERE IN A FEW MONTHS!!! So that was awesome!!! So we will have 4 priesthood holders and we only need 5 to have a branch!!! That is awesome!!!
Sidnei's baptism

ALSO THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE THAT WE HOLD THE GROUP GOT BAPTIZED!!!! So that was awesome. It was an investigator of the other sisters but it was still a super special baptism. I was glad that I got to participate.

I am sorry this letter really stinks. I promise that next week will be much better. Just everyone can know that I am so good here. and things are happening!!!

My challenge is for you all to read chapter 4 of Preach my Gospel. I know that Preach my Gospel is for missionaries but I have found great value in learning to recognize the Spirit. When we follow the spirit, we can really see miracles and see God working in our lives.

Eu amo vocês!

Sister Hammond

1 YEAR ON THE MISSION

We are funny

us and some recent converts and our "future missionary" 

FENADOCE!


A member took this pic of me playing piano with chimmarrão

activity that we had with the group!!

The newest "Leader of the Group: Capão do Leão"


A family that we love

Comments

Popular Posts