WEEK 75: November 18, 2019 “sua raridade não está naquilo que vc possui”

(Title translation: its rarity is not what you have)
"together the magic happens"
OIIIII

This week was GREAT!!! Every week is better and better. Gosh I love the mission. I love being a missionary.

Lemme see if I can remember what happened this week.

Sooooo..... This week we went to visit ex-investigators! Bah. I find so many miracles with ex-investigators!! We cleaned out our entire area book one day and we found all the people that had already been to church. I made a huge list of everyone that we could visit and we went knocking on the doors of EVERYONE!!! AND WE FOUND MIRACLES!!! We found a pair of sisters that one is already baptized but is inactive. And the other almost was baptized but wasn't because she gave up at the last moment. But she said that she has been feeling a lot of missing of the missionaries and was super stoked to see us again and WENT TO CHURCH YESTERDAY!!!!

We also found a man called Arildo. He also already knew the missionaries. He already read a half of the Book of Mormon since the missionaries stopped visiting him. We are super excited to start working with him again too.

Anyways. Each day I am working harder and each day we give more. This week is going to be awesome because I am going to visit all the areas in Bagé practically so be prepared for lots of cute pics!!! I love you all so much!!!

This week I want to invite all of you to call your mom!!!! I have realized how much that my mom is important to me. And Sister Albino hurt her foot and is on bed rest and I was taking care of her and she said, "Wow. I can see how your mom was a great mom because you really know how to take care of people." I am grateful for my mom. You should also be grateful for your mom tooo.

Com amor,
Sister Hammond
*See below all the pictures for a very important announcement.
We think we are cute. (angry face)
Mom: some sisters didn't get the memo about angry faces for this pic.

After exercises so I'm ugly but my 17 month anniversary!!!! 

ON THE RADIO (I'M FAMOUS BTW)

3 months of SISTER ALBINO!!!!
*VERY IMPORTANT:
Sister Hammond will be speaking all about her mission at our Springville church (1785 E. 400 S.) on December 8th at 9AM.  Brunch to follow.  All are welcome!

Comments

Popular Posts