WEEK 74: November 11, 2019 (17 months!) “Little miracles.”

A family that we are teaching :)
WOWWWW This week was INSANE!!!!! This was one of the craziest weeks that I have had in a very long time.

So Tuesday and Wednesday I was on SPLITS! So that was great. I went to another area that is also in this city and it was legit. I don't really have a lot to say about that besides that it was cool to get to know another side of the city haha...

But then Thursday we RAN to try and find new people to teach. We were on one side and the other side and we were so stoked to find the elects of the Lord and it was GREAT!!!  Besides the fact that nobody let us in. We did find a drunk man who had SERVED A MISSION and he started talking a bunch of crap about the church and missions and stuff like that and so that was an... experience.

So Friday. Imagine Sister Hammond. A whole week and almost nobody that we had been able to teach. yeah. I was a little frustrated. Not to mention that we weren't even planning to stay in our area that day because the elders were planning on having everyone go to their area to help them find new people to teach. So that morning I said a prayer and just begged our Heavenly Father to help us find someone to teach that week. That we could find someone that needed our gospel. So we went to our district meeting and afterwards I asked when we would go to the elders area. And the elder looked at me and said, "Wait. You didn't know that we changed plans and now everyone is going to your area? We heard that you had been on splits and so you lost some days of work and we wanna help you out!" I was so grateful in that moment for Heavenly Father listening to my prayer and also inspiring my leaders to change plans and help us. And it was super miraculous! We found a ton of people that day that really were prepared by God for us to be able to teach. It was a huge miracle and I am so grateful.
Our district minus 
Other than that, we didn't have a ton happen this week. It was good! I am so happy to be here on the mission and even though I only have 3 more weeks. I am going to be the best instrument in the Lord’s hands during these last weeks. I was called until the last day and I will be dedicating myself until the last day. I love the mission. I love serving the Lord. I love teaching this gospel.

This week I want to invite you guys to read Proverbs 3. I love what this chapter teaches about our reliance on our Savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. Think about the ways that you can improve with your trust in our Heavenly Father.

Com amor,
Sister Hammond

P.S. My homecoming will be on December 8th at 9am.

Me with white roses which is my favorite flower!

We are the cutest of all the companionships!


Comments

Popular Posts