WEEK 69: October 7, 2019 “RRRRADIO”

ICE CREAM ON A HOT DAY!!! 
OIIII!!!!

Essa semana foi muito boa!!! eu estou bem feliz aqui em bagé.

I forgot that y'all speak English so that was all in Portuguese. but I will translate. This week was really good!!! I am super happy here in Bagé!!!! 

This week we saw a miracle with Leandro (who is Marlaci's grandson)!!! So we followed up with his family and him all through the week and his grandma and uncle said that they wouldn’t be able to go to the conference. So we thought that nobody from the family would go. But arrived 1pm on Saturday (when the conference starts here) and who comes walking in with a white shirt and tie?? LEANDRO!!! Guys i was so happy. It was even raining and he went alone to the conference!! Then after the conference session i thought he would go home... but no. HE WAITED AND WATCHED THE OTHER SESSION AND CAME ON SUNDAY ALSO AND WATCHED ALL 4 SESSIONS!!! He took notes during everything. He loved it. Afterwards he came up to me and said, "You know what Sister Hammond, I can’t wait to turn 18." And I said, "Why?" And he said, "Because I just want to be an elder." And then he said how excited he was for the special general conference in April. Guys he is literally so dang awesome. I am stoked. 

Also this week we went on the radio!!! We went to announce the General Conference to all of Bagé! It was awesome!!! All of Bagé heard my voice so I am now famous and all of you can be famous by association. 

Anyways. I am just so happy to be here, to be a missionary, to speak Portuguese. And also to represent this amazing marvelous church and gospel. it just makes me so happy to be a part of it. 

This week I want to challenge all of you to make 2 goals based on the conference. 2 specific things that you want to change in your life because of the conference. If you do that, You will put  yourself on the path of repentance and change your life.

love you all!!!

Com amor,
Sister Hammond

yep i was on the radio.

again. i was on the radio.

construction. no. for sister hammond it is a chair.

mirror selfie

Comments

Popular Posts