WEEK 54: June 24, 2019 “You will be found.”

FAMILY NIGHT WITH THE BISHOP!!!
WOW!!!

This week passed by way fast. I am still here in Capão do Leão and I am still with my love, Sister Mahoney

BUT we have a new roommate from Argentina! Her name is Sister Suarez. Ahora estoy aprendiendo español con ella! (Now I am learning Spanish with her!) She is ADORABLE!!

The 4 Sisters of Capão do Leão! 

So there was something different that happened. Our LZ told us that we should think about looking at the registers of people that were baptized like 10 years ago and see if someone has kids that weren’t of age back in those days but could be baptized now and reactivate the families of them. So we decided to do that. We found a woman with one son, Lucia. We are super excited to work with them! I know that they will progress really well!!!

Our GIANT zone. (everyone is about 99% sure that that elder in the red sweatshirt SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THAT. So don't follow his example my fellow missionaries.)

This week I also gained a huge testimony of the Law of Chastity. So Deise and Paulo. They started fighting a lot. I know it is God like telling them to separate and get baptized, but it’s really sad to see. But it’s hard for them to resolve because they live together. So guys. Lets all get married before living with boyfriends. BLESSING HAPPEN.

We also had a huge miracle. So on Sunday we had a bunch of people that we would pick up to go to church. So we spent 2 hours running around trying to pick up everyone to go to church. But NO ONE came. They all had a bunch of excuses. AND Presidente Souza would be at the meeting so we were nervous. But when we were walking back, I felt the spirit tell me that someone would be at church. I didn’t know how. But I told Sister Mahoney, "I know that the Lord will provide and someone will be at church." And we got there and an EX INVESTIGATOR was sitting on the sofa waiting for us with her daughter. It was such a miracle and such a spiritual experience.

That’s about it for this week.

My challenge for you guys this week is to read 1 John 3. I love this chapter. Only recently it starting calling my attention. But I love it.

I love you all..

Com muito amor,
Sister Hammond
The investigators that had a [painting] of the temple on their wall.

Comments

Popular Posts