WEEK 37: February 25, 2019 "MILAGRES SAO REAIS!"

Couldn't connect camera today so we get a recycled picture.
OIII!!!

This week we had 2 big miracles!! Unfortunately my camera stopped working so I don't have pictures of ANYTHING to send for you guys for awhile.

BUT THE FIRST MIRACLE WAS WITH CLAIR!!! So last week we couldn't find her any day. When we visited her on Tuesday she said she didn't want to get baptized anymore. So we challenged her to say a prayer and ask God. The next day, we got back and she said, "so my baptism is Saturday what do I need to bring?" And we got super excited but she said she wouldn't get baptized if the water was cold so we called our branch president and he promised it would be warm. We got there on Saturday, SUPER COLD!!!! Like ICE!!!! So we knelt down and said a prayer that she would feel that the water was warm. She got there. Was baptized and after said that the water was super warm!!! Guys. God split the red sea and He made ice water feel warm. It was a miracle.

The second miracle was Sunday. Sunday we have a piano class that I teach at night. Well, we were sitting there and a man walked in. He said he thought the meeting started at 7:30. We told him it was at 10am and he said, "ah good. I want to come every Sunday for the rest of my life and I want to get baptized in the true church of Christ." Well. We were only a TINY bit excited. Turns out he is a long time friend of a member and received like some big answer from God that this is the true church on the earth. My goodness it was a miracle!!! His name is Carlos and I am super excited about that!!!

Otherwise this week was normal. Still dying of a heat stroke everyday. (editor's note: It doesn't actually get that hot there.  She is just not used to the humidity.) But I am living and happy!!! I am so blessed to have your support. I love you guys to death!!!

This week I want to challenge you to read Ether 12. I know all of you have read it 10000 times. But this chapter always helps me when I am passing through difficulties. I know that with faith, hope and love, everything will turn out in the end. But we always need to look outside of ourselves.

I love you all!! !

Com amor,
Sister Hammond

Comments

Popular Posts