WEEK 36: February 18, 2019

Surprise birthday party my branch threw me!!
OIIII!!!!

Wow this week was CRAZY!!! Let’s just stop for a moment and appreciate the changes in the program.... I love my family gente (people). Also that it was on my birthday so yay!!!

This week was my birthday!!! My district held a party for me in the morning and in the night the branch held a huge surprise party for me!!! It was definitely one of the best days of my mission. The whole branch was there and it was awesome.
Our Branch!

Otherwise I don’t think anything else eventful happened. I am trying to think. Just the normal life. Tererê, Chimarrão, arroz, feijão, galinha (Tererê?, Herb tea, rice, beans, chicken). Everything like normal.

OHHHH!!! We  had a transfer and I am staying in Butiá with Sister Rodrigues!!!! So one more here in BUTIÁ!!!! I am loving it here tons. I am teaching English and piano and I just am so dang happy here.

This week I wanna challenge you guys to read Luke 17. I love Luke and I have loved the opportunity that I have had here on the mission to get to know my Savior a little more. I spend everyday trying to act how he would act. And it has been a huge blessing.

Com amor,
Sister Hammond

Jen(J):What do you think about this change?
Becca(B):WE found out today. I was screaming and everything. It is going to be super weird. I don’t know how I feel. I just. I miss you guys so much.

J:Andrews papers got official submitted last night!
B:SERIOUSLY!!! I always am joking with a young man in my branch that is waiting for his call that he will be the comp of my brother haha.

J:It could totally happen! We’ll know in less than 2 weeks!! We’ll try and let you know when he’s opening it so you can be a part of it.
B:I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT!!! I love him and I just am so proud!!
J:He wants that too. I’m not sure how we’ll communicate with you. I’m not even sure if mission calls all come in a certain day anymore.

J:Are you still playing the piano at church?
B:Yes and teaching a piano class!

J:Are you still teaching English? Tell me about the class.
B:YES! It is going really well. There are a ton of students and I am making american food every week. So I need some ideas!

J:How is Clair?
B:GOOD! WE couldn’t find her this week home so her baptism is going to be this Saturday!

J:Did any of the 57 people you called last week come to church?
B:no...


Comments

Popular Posts